As we all know, kitchen smoke hood plays an important role in people's lives, absorb the fume, avoid the harm of cooking fume to human body. So how to clean the kitchen hood? Can the hair dryer clean the kitchen hood? Xingtai Bochi installation tells you how to clean the exhaust hood.
I. Hair Dryer Heating Method
1. Use the hot air of the hairdryer to blow the oil for about 20 seconds.
2. Then stick some detergent on the cleaning cloth and wipe the greasy place. Oil stains are much softer and better wiped after being blown by the hot air of the hairdryer.
3. Blow part, wipe part, easily wipe off the oil stain. Blow wherever you want to wipe, even the edges and corners, ditches and ridges can be blown locally, of course, can also wipe clean.
4. Many people scrub oil stains, always need a lot of detergent, but also constantly change a lot of water. Knowing this good method, you only need a small amount of detergent and water to clean old oil stains. With a hairdryer, you don't have to worry about the dirty oil in the kitchen.
2. Spraying Method of Plastic Bottles
1. Take a plastic bottle (all kinds of beverage bottles can be kneaded flat by hand), punch more than 10 small holes in the lid with a sewing needle, then fill a proper amount of cleaner, and then shake it evenly with warm hot water.
2. Launch the lampblack machine and use the plastic bottle full of cleaning essence to spray cleaning liquid at the washing place. At this time, oil and dirty water can be seen flowing into the oil storage bucket together, and pouring down with the full.
3. After the cleaning liquid in the bottle has been used up, it should be manufactured continuously and cleaned repeatedly. Until the outflow of dirty water becomes clear, depending on the degree of fouling, generally clean three times can be washed clean.
4. If the fan blade is equipped with a net cover, it is advisable to take down the net cover first to enhance the washing effect.
5. Wipe clean the area around the suction port, the outer surface of the casing and the lampshade with a rag.
3. Relaxed Scrubbing with Remaining Temperature
Take advantage of the residual heat on the hood, wipe the surface slightly with a rag, and you can easily wipe off the grease stains on the hood, and always keep it clean and not greasy.
4. Oil storage tank wash-free method
Put a layer of film on the inside of the box. The film should be partly over the outside of the tank, completely cover the inside and outside of the box, let the fume adsorb on the film, and replace it every other time. Or use the plastic pudding cup or paper cup instead of the original oil storage tank, just regular replacement can save the trouble of cleaning and not easy to clean.
V. Fan Leaf Vinegar Soaking Method
Remove the fan leaves carefully and soak in a pot of hot water mixed with 2ml detergent and 50ml vinegar. After soaking for about 15 minutes, scrub with a clean cloth. The fuselage of the lampblack machine is also cleaned with this solution. Attention should be paid to keeping the humidity of the solution at about 60 degrees Celsius for good decontamination. This self-prepared cleaning solution has been proved to be non-irritating to the skin and intraocular mucosa of the hand, non-corrosive to the lampblack machine, and the surface remains original luster after cleaning.