1. Use the hot air of the hair dryer to blow the oil for about 20 seconds, and then use the cleaning cloth to stick some detergent to wipe the greasy part. After the oil is blown by the hot air of the electric hair dryer, it becomes much softer and easier to wipe.
2. Blow a part, wipe a part, easily can wipe off the oil stain. You can blow wherever you want, even at the corners, ditches and ridges. Of course, you can also clean them.
3. The leaves are carefully removed by soaking in vinegar. Soak in a basin of hot water mixed with 2 ml detergent and 50 ml vinegar. After soaking for about 15 minutes, scrub with a clean cloth. The fuselage of the lampblack machine is also cleaned with this solution. It is necessary to keep the humidity of the solution at about 60 ℃ so as to achieve good decontamination.
4. Smoke exhaust is generally used on the air duct of the smoke exhaust system, which is normally closed. In case of a fire, smoke detector 1 sends out a fire signal. The fire control center can open the door for smoke exhaust through DC24V voltage, or manually open the door and manually reset it. When the door is open, a signal can be sent to the fire control center. According to the requirements, it can also be interlocked with other equipment. The combination of smoke exhaust and ordinary shutter or plate type air outlet can form smoke exhaust air outlet.
5. When wiping the range hood, be sure to disconnect the power supply first and wear rubber gloves to prevent the stainless steel and other metal edges from scratching your fingers. Clean the oil basin after using the range hood, and put the plastic bag for sweet orange into the oil box.
6. First, pour cold water into the pot, then boil the cold water. When there is steam continuously discharged, take down the existing pressure on the pot and open the smoke hood. At this time, use steam water to live on the rotating blades. As the high hot water steam continuously rushes into the blades and other parts, the oil and sewage will flow into the waste oil cup quickly.